In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Janna Bastow who is the co-founder of ProdPad, ProductTank and Mind The Product, about balancing product features and a lot more!
Who is Janna Bastow?
Janna Bastow is co-founder of ProdPad, product management software that helps product managers build a product roadmap everyone understands and solve problems flexibly. Janna also organizes ProductTank and Mind The Product, a global community of product managers. She likes to inspire great product conversations by asking: “What problem are you trying to solve?”
In this particular episode, you will learn
- Why is Janna successful as a product manager?
- How Janna manages staying productive?
- Janna’s secrets in managing the balance between being productive and being creative
- What Janna believes are the top 3 things a Product Manager should be good at
- Janna’s view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- How does Janna see the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?