In this episode, Joshua Lisec, a Certified Professional Ghostwriter talks about his journey to becoming a ghostwriter and how you can build trust and boost your authority writing books. He shares a ton of tips from gathering testimonials, to focusing on building your systems.
Who is Joshua Lisec?
Joshua Lisec help authors manifest the mission behind their voice. Joshua is the world’s only award-winning, celebrity-recommended, #1 international bestselling Certified Professional Ghostwriter. He is founder of The Entrepreneur’s Wordsmith LLC, Ohio’s first Certified Professional Ghostwriter, a multiple-time #1 International Bestselling Ghostwriter, a Forbes Contributor ghostwriter, a TEDx speaker, and a two-time published novelist.
Since 2011, Joshua has ghostwritten forty books and has been featured in TED, TEDx, BBC Radio London, Foundr, American Express, Yahoo!, Fatherly, The Huffington Post, The Write Life, The Side Hustle Show, CarolRoth.com, the Nonfiction Authors Association, and numerous other outlets. During a recent podcast, Dilbert comic creator and New York Times bestselling author Scott Adams recommended Joshua Lisec to aspiring authors who need help writing and publishing a book.Be controversial. Be offensive. Because if you're speaking the truth and the truth offends someone...you have to be willing to do that. @JoshuaLisec #entrepreneurship Click To Tweet
Why Should You Listen to Joshua Lisec?
There are plenty of reasons why you should listen to Joshua. Let me give the top 3:
- Joshua embraced his interests in writing and found a way to stand-out by becoming a “Certified” Professional Ghostwriter.
- He spends over 35 minutes of the episode outlining the process and sharing direct tips that will help you write and launch your book that will help you build trust and boost your authority.
- He has successfully found a way to support his family and live with his skills (and has also done a popular TEDx talk on this topic).
What You’ll Learn from this Interview?
Joshua talks about a lot of things in this interview. Here are specific things you’ll learn:
- How to launch a book starting from a clean slate that will help you build trust and boosting your authority..
- He helps you understand exactly what you should do in order to promote and market your book.
- Joshua shares the biggest mistakes you should avoid when trying to write and publish your own book.
- Joshua talks about how he got his first ghostwriting gig, and why he didn’t go back to writing fiction.
- He shares tools he’s created to help you find your book idea and even the potential revenue you can generate.
- He gives you an outline to even craft your TEDx talk!
and so much more!
How Can You Listen?
Joshua’s interview is available in audio.
Direct Link to Audio
How to Get In Touch with Joshua Lisec?
Join the P.I.C.A.S.S.O Podcast Blueprint™ Waitlist
Hey if you’re an entrepreneur or an author and you’ve wanted to start a podcast, but have been iffy about doing it because you fear no one will listen, or even worse if your show will just not stand out, I have something you might just be interested in. It’s the P.I.C.A.S.S.O Podcast Blueprint Mini Course. The course is designed to help you craft your signature podcast that’s unique, engaging and profitable in less than 72 hours! It’s a condensed version of what I do with my customers and clients when they hire me as a creative producer and strategist for commissioning their podcasts. If you’re interested in knowing more, head over to designyourthinking.com/join and jump on the waitlist to know when it’s open for enrollment!
Thanks for Listening!
Please do share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Joshua Lisec for taking time to join me this week.