In this Friday Fifteen episode, I share 5 common product launch mistakes that you should avoid. This is from the book Product Management for Dummies.
What will you learn – Common Product Launch Mistakes and more!
As product managers, not just make products but are also responsible to ensure the product goes through the motions of product launch and it’s performance after the launch. In this episode, I share 5 most common product launch mistakes that companies make.
Why is it important to know these mistakes, you may ask. Mistakes offer great insights on what could go wrong, and as product managers, we are often involved with multiple stakeholders and these mistakes could well be avoided if only we are aware of them.
Books Referred to in this Episode
Product Management for Dummies by Brian Lawley (click here to buy on Amazon)
- Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers and Designers (click here to listen)
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)