In this Friday Fifteen episode I talk about the differences between Marketing Research and Design Research. I talk about the similarities and differences and also share a short real-world example.
What will you learn – Design Research and more!
There is a big difference between designing for the user and designing for the market. In this episode I talk about the differences between designing for the user and the market.
Books Referred to in this Episode
Exposing the Magic of Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Methods and Theory of Synthesis by Jon Kolko (click here to buy on Amazon)
- Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers and Designers (click here to listen)
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
Getting Started & Resources
- Tiny Book Of Triggers for actionable triggers to learn fresh new Product Management & Design skills & more. (click here to download)
- Get Started with Design Your Thinking (click here)
- Handpicked Resources (click here)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn |