In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Ellen Chisa about her success & thinking and the Product Mindset.
Who is Ellen Chisa?
Ellen Chisa is the Vice President of Product of Lola, an app that provides on-demand service for all things related to travel. Chisa joined Lola in May 2015, after several years as a product manager for Kickstarter and Microsoft. Chisa has a lifelong passion for education, and has dedicated her career to developing products that facilitate learning and focus on User Experience, particularly for mobile devices. Chisa is a graduate of the Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering with a B.S. in Electrical & Computer Engineering, and is currently on sabbatical from Harvard Business School, after completing her first year. She currently resides in Boston, Massachusetts.
In this particular episode, you will learn
- What makes Ellen successful?
- How Ellen keeps herself productive?
- How Ellen manages the balance between being productive and being creative?
- The 3 most important skills every product manager should possess
- Ellen’s view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- How does Ellen see the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?
- Ellen shares an exercise you should do in the next few minutes after listening to this episode
Ellen Chisa on Twitter @ellenchisa
Ellen’s Blog – blog.ellenchisa.com
Ellen’s Website – ellenchisa.com
Danone app – dayoneapp.com
Mindset – A book by Carol Dweck
Signup for My Newsletter!
3 Reasons to Subscribe:
- FREE! You'll get instant access to my eBook, templates, and more!
- Content customized for you. Understanding you helps me serve you better.
- No nonsense. Content that is extremely focused to help you make a difference
Get started by entering your name and email!