join DYT Insider
Discover Your Creative "Super Powers"
100% Privacy. Zero-Spam.
In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Joe Cotellese who is an executive-level product developer and Head of Product Management at AWeber and we talk about focusing on customer experience.
Joe is an executive-level product developer who has a real passion for creating consumer facing technology products.
Over the last 20 years he has worked with a range of companies – from pre-investment startups to large corporations – to bring high-tech consumer products to life.
Much of his recent focus is in product management and product marketing with a concentration on SaaS, iOS and Android product development. He is also well versed in product lifecycle management, product roadmaps, product positioning, business models, product requirements documents, user stories, UX and interaction design.
Throughout the course of my career he has either directly managed, launched, or developed software for the following:
– An online video advertising network
– An interactive music video network
– A 3D body scanning system to help women find great fitting clothes
– Video set top boxes for hotel pay-per-view services
– A personal video recorder akin to TiVo
– Audio sound cards for the music and video game industry
– A SaaS marketing automation platform that helps businesses connect with their customers
He has been included in a few lists of Product Managers to follow.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.