In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Daniel Zacarias, a Product Management consultant based in Lisbon, Portugal who also curates the Productized conference.
Who is Daniel Zacarias?
Daniel Zacarias is a freelance Product Management consultant based in Lisbon, Portugal. He works with teams and organizations of different sizes, helping them refine their product ideas, strategies and implement Product Management best practices.
In this particular episode, you will learn
- Why is Daniel successful as a product manager?
- How Daniel manages staying productive?
- Daniel’s secrets in managing the balance between being productive and being creative
- What Daniel believes are the top 3 things a Product Manager should be good at
- Daniel’s view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- How does Daniel see the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?
- Email hygiene
- Divergent / convergent thinking
- Product Mindset
- User Sense
- Future of Product
- Opportunities and not Products
- Future of PM discipline
- Problem focus
- Backlog Exercise
- Daniel’s blog – Folding Burritos
- Daniel’s Twitter handle @listentodaniel
- Episodes with related content
- Jon Nastor’s episode – DYT 002 : Dissecting Failure and Why Passion beats Money with Jon Nastor