In this episode, Nafissa Shireen, an entrepreneur, speaker, and income growth expert, talks about the entrepreneurial mindset and her journey from giving up a career as a professional accountant to helping entrepreneurs uncover their limiting beliefs around self-worth and abundance.
Who is Nafissa Shireen?
Nafissa Shireen is an entrepreneur, speaker, and income growth expert specializing in helping women grow their businesses to multiple six figures and beyond. She’s also the host of Living Forward TV. It’s an online show designed to educate entrepreneurs on how to make big leaps in their income quickly.
Passionate about releasing subconscious blocks, Nafissa helps women entrepreneurs uncover their limiting beliefs around self-worth and abundance so that they can make more money and build a business and life they love.
Having left a lucrative, high six-figure job, Nafissa’s went from corporate executive to becoming the secret weapon of many highly accomplished women entrepreneurs. She specializes in working with agile, creative, and growth-minded business owners who want to soar. Her inspiring track record includes helping clients enroll six figure clients of their own, building a team of nine, hitting their first Million dollars, and more.
Nafissa strives to help her clients balance both the practical, tactical how-to strategies as well as the mindset and leadership skills required to excel in business.
A seasoned horseman, Nafissa includes what she’s learned riding horses in her approach to help her clients build their confidence and tap into the energy required to bring their vision to life.
Originally from Montreal, Nafissa lives in Maple Ridge, Canada with her husband and their two pugs and two horses.I believe that money is a doorway into your soul. Money is never a problem or a solution, a good thing or a bad thing. It's result of what's going on inside of you @NafissaShireen #coaching #entrepreneurship Click To Tweet
Why Should You Listen to Nafissa Shireen?
There are plenty of reasons why you should listen to Nafissa. Let me give the top 3:
- Nafissa changed her career from being a professional accountant in the Oil and Gas industry to becoming a entrepreneur and an income growth expert.
- She took the extreme step of returning her professional accounting certificate, that she took 10 years to acquire on the first place.
- She talks about equine-assisted coaching and her focus on the entrepreneurial mindset in her coaching sessions.
What You’ll Learn from this Interview?
Nafissa talks about a lot of things in this interview. Here are specific things you’ll learn:
- Nafissa talks about why she thinks business is boring to her, and why humans are more interesting!
- She reflects on her career, politics, and how she pushed her way to a dream job.
- She talks about a pivotal moment where she had to decide to hold onto the past vs grab an opportunity she was presented with.
- Nafissa tells us how she struggled in the early days of starting her business (and how she didn’t make any money for over 2 years).
- She recalls how she charged her first client $25, and how she had this fear of limiting beliefs.
- Speaking of an entrepreneurial mindset, Nafissa shares her experience with horses and how she uses them to help her clients.
and so much more!
How Can You Listen?
Nafissa’s interview is available in audio.
Direct Link to Audio
How to Get In Touch with Nafissa Shireen?
Join the Newsletter
I wanted to take a minute to tell you about my newsletter. If you happen to be running a business, or just getting started, I want to invite you to signup for my newsletter. Every week I share resources, stories, and conversations so we can exchange notes as we build our businesses. So if you are a business owner, entrepreneur or solopreneur, or whichever way you identify yourself, do signup for the newsletter at designyourthinking.com/newsletter.
Thanks for Listening!
Please do share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Nafissa Shireen for taking the time to join me this week!