In this Focus Forty episode, I speak with Melissa Perri, the CEO of Produx Labs and Product Institute, to talk about her success and the Product Mindset. She talks about the Experimental Mindset and much more.
Who is Melissa Perri?
Melissa Perri is the founder and CEO of Produx Labs and Product Institute. Melissa coaches Product Managers around the world to answer two important questions – “Should we build this?” and “Why?” Working with companies big and small, she helps them find the best Product Development processes that help them to build things users want. Her clients include Lloyds Banking Group, Capital One, Spotify, Rovio, Valtech, Plated, Wayra UK, and Levo League. She is currently writing “Escaping the Build Trap” with O’Reilly due out late 2017.
What you will learn – Experimental Mindset and more!
- The one reason why Melissa is successful as a product maker
- How does Melissa manage to stay productive as a product person?
- Staying creative while being productive – How does Melissa manage this balance?
- What Melissa thinks are the 3 most important things product makers need to be good at?
To be continued in the next episode…
- Melissa Perri on the interweb
- Melissa’s upcoming book
- Escaping the Build Trap (click here to see)