In this Friday Fifteen episode, I walk you through Google’s HEART Framework to help you measure your product’s user experience.
What will you learn about Product Presentation?
You will learn to understand the HEART framework and how you can use it to measure your product user experience.
Refer to this article by Kerry Rodden: https://library.gv.com/how-to-choose-the-right-ux-metrics-for-your-product-5f46359ab5be
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
Getting Started & Resources
Join DYT Insider
3 Reasons to Signup:
- Get my Best Work - 30-Day Product Mission eBook, Tiny Book Of Triggers, and more in one bundle!
- Explore my Best Content - Expert Interview analysis, Lessons I teach my students, FREE courses & much more.
- No Nonsense - Actionable Content that matters