In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Evan Shellshear who is a best selling author and a commercialization and innovation expert, about Innovation in the Digital Age, Product Lifespan and the Lean Windup Challenge.
Who is Evan Shellshear?
Evan Shellshear is the best selling author of Innovation Tools and is a commercialization and innovation expert. He has worked with and delivered cutting edge software solutions to both Forbes 500 companies and SMEs. Evan has founded or been a part of commercializing more than half a dozen technologies and ideas. He is a seasoned entrepreneur with experience covering all aspects of startups and product development.
Evan is also the developer of the highly successful children’s game Bug Rope on Google Play, creator of a printable keyboard and much more.
What will you learn?
- Why is Evan successful as a innovator and maker?
- How Evan manages staying productive?
- Evan’s secrets in managing the balance between being productive and being creative
- What Evan believes are the top 3 things Product Managers and teams should be good at
- How Evan sees Products changing in the next 5 years
- How the role of a Product Manager and Designer evolve in the years to come?