In this episode of Success Factors, I speak with 4 product makers – Jeff Gothelf, the Co-founder of Neo Innovation, Melissa Perri who is the CEO of Produx Labs, Paul Yokota, Director of PM at Animoto and Sarah Doody, a user experience designer & consultant. They share their success secrets and about leading with curiosity.
What will you learn about – Leading with Curiosity?
You will learn what makes these 4 successful product managers, designers and makers leaders and experts in their fields. You’ll hear about the impact of the following in their success. What’s yours?
- “The most impactful skill I developed in the last 10 years is writing..”
- “…my curiosity and my ability to learn…”
- “…curiosity. At the end of the day you can’t improve what you can’t understand..”
- “…the quality that’s made me successful is the ability to be a grabber…”
Links to episodes – Leading with Curiosity & more
- A Circus to Sense and Respond | Jeff Gothelf (click here to listen directly)
- Team Culture & the Product Mindset | Jeff Gothelf (click here to listen directly)
- The Experimental Mindset & Product Management | Melissa Perri (click here to listen directly)
- Success Metrics, Goals & Future of Products | Melissa Perri (click here to listen directly)
- Learning Mindset & Product Management (click here to listen directly)
- Experiment with Side Projects & Being Fearless | Sarah Doody (click here to listen directly)
- The User Experience Mindset & UX Notebook | Sarah Doody (click here to listen directly)
Links to Guests’ Profiles
- Jeff Gothelf
- Jeff’s website and blog – jeffgothelf.com
- Melissa Perri
- Melissa’s website – productinstitute.com
- Paul Yokota
- Paul’s website and blog: paulyokota.com
- Sarah Doody
- Sarah’s website and blog – sarahdoody.com