In this Focus Forty episode, I speak with Paul Yokota who is the Director of Product Management at Animoto. He talks about his success, the learning mindset and shares some excellent tips for product managers.
Who is Paul Yokota?
What you will learn – Learning mindset, being curious and more!
- The one reason why Paul is successful as a product maker
- How does Paul manage to stay productive as a product person?
- Staying creative while being productive – How does Paul manage this balance?
- Three “things” that come’s to Paul’s mind, that he believes product designers and makers should focus on in developing a product mindset?
- Biggest mistakes Product Managers make – Paul’s views
- How does Paul see the notion of products change in the next 5 years?
- Evolution of the roles of a Product Manager – Paul’s view
- Paul’s advice to Product Makers
Getting Started & Resources
- Tiny Book Of Triggers for actionable triggers to learn fresh new Product Management & Design skills & more. (click here to download)
- Get Started with Design Your Thinking (click here)
- Handpicked Resources (click here)
Join DYT Insider
3 Reasons to Signup:
- Get my Best Work - 30-Day Product Mission eBook, Tiny Book Of Triggers, and more in one bundle!
- Explore my Best Content - Expert Interview analysis, Lessons I teach my students, FREE courses & much more.
- No Nonsense - Actionable Content that matters