In this Topical Zoom episode, I speak with Steven Haines who is the founder of Sequent Learning Networks, an internationally positioned training and organizational advisory services firm. Steven speaks about Product Launches.
Who is Steven Haines?
Steven Haines’ ideas and books continue to shape how leading companies create category defining products with outstanding people. His enthusiasm and focus contributed to his best-selling books about Product and Business Management, including The Product Manager’s Desk Reference. Steven is the founder of Sequent Learning Networks, an internationally positioned training and organizational advisory services firm. Sequent provides the wherewithal for executives in mid- to large-sized B2B firms to organize more effectively to produce great products.
What will you learn?
- What is a product launch?
- How are product launches different from releases?
- What are the characteristics and components of a product launch?
- Pitfalls and Successes
- Biggest mistakes Steven sees B2B product companies make when it comes to launching products
- Key aspects to successful product launches
- Continued in the next episode!