In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Arvind Mishra who is the VP of Product Management at the Dollar Shave Club. He talks about why Product Managers are like Baseball players.
Who is Arvind Mishra?
Arvind is a Product Management Executive that’s really good at creating awesome experiences that millions of customers love and use on a daily basis. He has strong experience executing major site re-inventions, building features that drive lots and lots of customer interactions, and rolling out best in class mobile experiences across iOS, Android, and Mobile Web. He has built and run pricing and promotional systems for a $200M+ subscription business.
In this particular episode, you will learn
- Why is Arvind successful as a product manager?
- How Arvind manages staying productive?
- Arvind’s secrets in managing the balance between being productive and being creative
- What Arvind believes are the top 3 things a Product Manager should be good at
- Arvind’s view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- How does Arvind see the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?
- Connect with Arvind Mishra on LinkedIn at – arvindmishra1