In this Friday Fifteen episode, I share 5 kinds of product roadmaps that you should consider using, if you have to use a roadmap. This is from the book Product Management for Dummies.
What will you learn – Product Roadmaps types and more!
As product managers, we are constantly communicating with different kinds of ‘stakeholders’. One of the biggest things these conversations center around is the product. People are always curious, so are our stakeholders about our product’s future that we all popularly refer to as product roadmaps.
That said, not every stakeholder looks at these product roadmaps in the same way. Engineers are looking at it to understand if they should continue to work on the product, Customers are looking to see if these product roadmaps are aligned to their future plans and so on. In this short episode, I walk you through 5 different kinds of product roadmaps that may be of interest to you.
Books Referred to in this Episode
Product Management for Dummies by Brian Lawley (click here to buy on Amazon)
- Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers and Designers (click here to listen)
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
Getting Started & Resources
- Tiny Book Of Triggers for actionable triggers to learn fresh new Product Management & Design skills & more. (click here to download)
- Get Started with Design Your Thinking (click here)
- Handpicked Resources (click here)
Join DYT Insider
3 Reasons to Signup:
- Get my Best Work - 30-Day Product Mission eBook, Tiny Book Of Triggers, and more in one bundle!
- Explore my Best Content - Expert Interview analysis, Lessons I teach my students, FREE courses & much more.
- No Nonsense - Actionable Content that matters