In this first Ground Zero episode, I speak with Saravanakumar CP, co-founder and Business Development Lead at LogBase, a product startup, to talk about how they are actively building a SaaS product, SlickPOS, for less than $4500.
Who is Saravana?
Saravanakumar CP is the co-founder and business development lead at LogBase, a SaaS product startup. He and his team is working on building a cloud-based Point of Sale product called SlickPOS that focuses on improving sales for retail stores.
What you will learn – Early stage lessons at a product startup and more!
In this episode, Saravana talks about the early stage lessons learnt while creating the MVP of SlickPOS, lessons learnt and how they look at product-market fit. He also discusses how he, as the CEO, sees success personally and for the product startup he co-founded with Abishek. (Related Read: Getting To Why)
- Can you give our listeners a whirlwind tour of what you do at Logbase?
- What were you doing before Logbase happened?
- How did Logbase come to life? What have been the most significant points in building SlickPOS from scratch?
- It’s now 6 months – how do you describe the current state of your product?
- How do you measure success for yourself? How do you look at it from the standpoint of your product and business?
- Let’s talk about the MVP stage – your co-founder Abishek described it as a 2 month period in his blog. What were the biggest risks you were looking to unblock in that 2 month period?
- Have you been able to crack the product-market fit? How did you go about doing it?
Continued in Episode 115.
- Saravana on the interwebs
- Here’s how we built and launched a SaaS startup for INR 2.6 lakhs