In this Focus Forty episode, I speak with Christina Wodtke, product designer, design thinker, teacher and author about her secrets to success, productivity and creativity. She speaks of productivity hacks, coaching and more.
Who is Christina Wodtke?
Christina has helped grow companies like LinkedIn, Yahoo, Zynga, the New York Times and numerous startups throughout Silicon Valley. She’s the author of 101 Theses on Design, the upcoming Product / Market Fit and the business fable book Radical Focus, which uses the power of story to build a new approach to OKRs. Christina currently teaches at California College of the Arts and Stanford’s Continuing Education program. She speaks worldwide about humanity, teamwork, and the journey to excellence.
What you will learn – Productivity Hacks and more!
- The one reason why Christina is successful as a product maker
- How does Christina manage to stay productive as a product person?
- How Christina found a coach to help her stay productive?
- Christina’s use of cube timer
- Staying creative while being productive – How does Christina manage this balance?
To be continued in the next episode…
- Christina Wodtke on the interweb
- Christina’s upcoming book
- Cube Timer that Christina talks about in this episode
- Click here to buy on Amazon
- Books referred in this episode
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us (click to buy on Amazon)
Getting Started & Resources
Join DYT Insider
3 Reasons to Signup:
- Get my Best Work - 30-Day Product Mission eBook, Tiny Book Of Triggers, and more in one bundle!
- Explore my Best Content - Expert Interview analysis, Lessons I teach my students, FREE courses & much more.
- No Nonsense - Actionable Content that matters