In this Friday Fifteen episode, I share 3 characteristics of excellent customer interviews and outline 10 tips to run awesome customer interviews.
What will you learn – Run Awesome Customer Interviews and more!
You will learn actionable tips to make your customer interviews really productive, insightful and useful. The tips are based on personal experience and insights from coaching product teams.
- Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers and Designers (click here to listen)
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
Getting Started & Resources
- Tiny Book Of Triggers for actionable triggers to learn fresh new Product Management & Design skills & more. (click here to download)
- Get Started with Design Your Thinking (click here)
- Handpicked Resources (click here)