In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Suzie Prince who is the Head of Product at ThoughtWorks and she talks about saying no and how it has helped her build products customers love.
Who is Suzie Prince?
Suzie Prince is Head of Product for ThoughtWorks product division building pioneering tools for software development teams. She has over ten years experience as a product manager designing and delivering software that is valuable, usable, feasible, and desirable. She likes user research, feature toggles and pushing buttons to deploy. She also likes burritos, beer and hiking.
What will you learn?
- Why is Suzie successful as a product manager?
- How Suzie manages staying productive?
- Suzie’s secrets in managing the balance between being productive and being creative
- What Suzie believes are the top 3 things a Product Manager should be good at
- Suzie’s view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- How does Suzie see the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?
Suzie Prince on Twitter – @pm_suzie
Listen to Matt LeMay on Active Listening