In this Friday Fifteen episode, I share 6 principles that ideas need to have in order to be sticky. These are principles that Chip and Dan Heath talk about in their book Made to Stick.
What will you learn – Sticky Ideas and more!
As product managers, we are constantly engaged with different stakeholders at various points in time. No matter what we do, we are in the pursuit of selling our ideas to our stakeholders. Ideas are not necessarily “ideas for business”, but things that we say to get people to take action.
Communicating sticky ideas helps us inspire stakeholders to take action and helps us grow as leaders.
Books Referred to in this Episode
Made to Stick: Why some ideas take hold and others come unstuck by Chip and Dan Heath (click here to buy on Amazon)
- Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers and Designers (click here to listen)
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
Getting Started & Resources
- Tiny Book Of Triggers for actionable triggers to learn fresh new Product Management & Design skills & more. (click here to download)
- Get Started with Design Your Thinking (click here)
- Handpicked Resources (click here)