In this episode that I call Success Factors, I speak with David Fradin, a classically trained Product Manager & author, Janna Bastow who is the Co-founder of ProdPad, Lulu Cheng who is a product Manager at Pinterest, Jeff Lash who heads Product at SiriusDecisions and Tristan Kromer who is a Product Manager & Lean Expert.
What will you learn?
You will learn what makes these 5 successful product managers and makers leaders and experts in their fields. You’ll hear about the impact of the following in their success. What’s yours?
- Vision, Values & Authority
- Ability to mediate conflicts of priorities
- Acceptance of the fact that we don’t know everything
- Thoughtful curiosity, communication across teams
- Empathizing with internal teams and stakeholders
Links to episodes – Successful Product Managers
- Values Driven Decision Making and Product Management the HP Way with David Fradin (click here to listen directly)
- The Rise of Product Success Manager and Customer Journey with David Fradin (click here to listen directly)
- Why Balancing Product Features Across Personas Is Key with Janna Bastow (click here to listen directly)
- Magic of Writing, Developing a Point of View and Storytelling with Lulu Cheng (click here to listen directly)
- The Good Product Manager | Jeff Lash (click here to listen directly)
- Visual Communication, Active Listening and Learning Fast with Tristan Kromer (click here to listen directly)
Links to Guests’ Profiles
- David Fradin
- Janna Bastow
- Lulu Cheng
- Jeff Lash
- Tristan Kromer
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn |