In this Focus Forty episode, I speak with Melissa Perri, the CEO of Produx Labs and Product Institute, to talk about success metrics, goals, mistakes Agile / Scrum teams make and the future of products and product management.
Who is Melissa Perri?
Melissa Perri is the founder and CEO of Produx Labs and Product Institute. Melissa coaches Product Managers around the world to answer two important questions – “Should we build this?” and “Why?” Working with companies big and small, she helps them find the best Product Development processes that help them to build things users want. Her clients include Lloyds Banking Group, Capital One, Spotify, Rovio, Valtech, Plated, Wayra UK, and Levo League. She is currently writing “Escaping the Build Trap” with O’Reilly due out late 2017.
What you will learn – Success Metrics and more!
- Mistakes Agile / Lean / Scrum teams make
- Role of the senior management / leadership in the success of iterative development practices
- How does Melissa see the notion of products change in the next 5 years?
- Evolution of the roles of a Product Manager / Designer – Melissa’s view
- Melissa’s advice to Product Makers
- Melissa Perri on the interweb
- Melissa’s upcoming book
- Escaping the Build Trap (click here to see)