In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Boris Krstovic about his success & thinking and the Product Mindset.
Who is Boris Krstovic?
Product guy and technology entrepreneur. Head of Product at ASMALLWORLD (private lifestyle social network). In the past co-founded @ NewsCurve real-time analytics (acquired by Neodata Intelligence, Inc.) and Vivvo CMS.
Boris is a foodie and a sommelier!
In this particular episode, you will learn?
- What makes Boris successful?
- How Boris keeps himself productive?
- Balance between being productive and being creative.
- Decision-making hacks.
- Boris’ view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- How does Boris see the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?
- Boris shares an exercise you should do in the next few minutes after listening to this episode
Boris Krstovic on Twitter @bkrstovic
Boris Krstovic on Quora – quora.com/profile/Boris-Krstovic
Seth Godin’s book – The Dip
Signup for My Newsletter!
3 Reasons to Subscribe:
- FREE! You'll get instant access to my eBook, templates, and more!
- Content customized for you. Understanding you helps me serve you better.
- No nonsense. Content that is extremely focused to help you make a difference
Get started by entering your name and email!