In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Jeff Gothelf about Team Culture and he shares his view of the future of Products and the role of product managers and designers.
Who is Jeff Gothelf?
Jeff is the author of Lean UX and the upcoming Sense and Respond, a speaker and organizational designer. Over his nearly 20 years in digital products and services Jeff has worked to bring a customer-centric, evidence-based approach to product strategy, design and leadership. Jeff has worked in various roles and leadership positions at iXL, Fidelity, AOL, WebTrends, and TheLadders. Most recently Jeff co-founded Neo Innovation (sold to Pivotal Labs) in New York City and helped build it into one of the most recognized brands in modern product strategy, development and design. As a principal in Neo’s NYC office, Jeff functioned as head of executive training, coaching, workshops and education. Jeff is regularly keynoting conferences, teaching workshops or working directly with client leadership teams across North America, Europe & Asia.
What will you learn?
- What is Team Culture and what does it take to create one?
- How does Jeff see the notion of products change in the next 5 years?
- How does Jeff see the roles of a Product Manager / Designer evolve?
- Jeff’s advice to Product Makers
- Jeff Gothelf’s Twitter handle – @jboogie
- Jeff’s website and blog – jeffgothelf.com
- Jeff’s latest book ‘Sense and Respond: How Successful Organizations Listen to Customers and Create New Products Continuously’ (buy on Amazon)
Join DYT Insider
3 Reasons to Signup:
- Get my Best Work - 30-Day Product Mission eBook, Tiny Book Of Triggers, and more in one bundle!
- Explore my Best Content - Expert Interview analysis, Lessons I teach my students, FREE courses & much more.
- No Nonsense - Actionable Content that matters