In this Friday Fifteen episode, I introduce you to the Tiny Book of Triggers, an eBook that is designed for Product Managers and Designers to seek newer areas and skills to learn and stay focused on growing their expertise and careers.
What will you learn – Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers?
You will get access to the Tiny Book of Triggers that will help you trigger learning and set yourself goals to become a kickass Product Managers and Designers.
You can access the book by subscribing to DYT Insider on the right. Once you subscribe, you get access to all our eBooks in one neat email. Love to know your experience!
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)