In this Focus Forty episode, I speak with Indi Young, a freelance problem space researcher and empathy consultant, to talk about Product Mindset, mental models, undertanding other people and the future of products. She was co-founder of the UX agency Adaptive Path.
Who is Indi Young?
Indi Young is a freelance problem-space researcher and empathy consultant in the technology world. She helps organizations understand the people they support as humans, not just as “users.” She was co-founder of the UX agency Adaptive Path. Indi has authored two books, Mental Models and Practical Empathy, writes on Medium, and has a newsletter. She also teaches remote and in-person workshops and hosts learning and community on her website.
What you will learn – Mental Models and more!
- What are the 3 things Indi thinks is important for Product Makers to be good at?
- What is a Mental Model diagram?
- How does Indi see the notion of products change in the next 5 years?
- How does Indi see the roles of a Product Manager / Designer evolve?
- Indi’s advice to Product Makers
To be continued in the next episode…
- Indi Young on the interweb
Getting Started & Resources
Signup for My Newsletter!
3 Reasons to Subscribe:
- FREE! You'll get instant access to my eBook, templates, and more!
- Content customized for you. Understanding you helps me serve you better.
- No nonsense. Content that is extremely focused to help you make a difference
Get started by entering your name and email!