In this Focus Forty episode, I speak with Sarah Doody who is a UX Designer and creator of the UX Notebook to dig deeper into the User Experience Mindset, UX Notebook and future of products, user experience and more.
Who is Sarah Doody?
Sarah Doody is a user experience designer and product consultant based in New York City. She helps product teams create products people need and love. She does this through smart and fast research, prototyping, and experience design. Sarah also founded the popular weekly UX newsletter, The UX Notebook. She is also very involved in UX education. She created and taught General Assembly’s first 12-week User Experience program in 2011. More recently, Sarah created a course, User Research Fundamentals, to help teams understand their customers through doing more research.
What you will learn – User Experience Mindset, UX Notebook and more!
- What does Sarah mean when she says losing forest for the trees (refer episode 87)?
- How does Sarah see the notion of products change in the next 5 years?
- Evolution of the roles of a Product Designer / User Experience Expert – Sarah’s view
- Sarah’s advice to Product Makers
- Sarah Doody on the interwebs
- Sarah’s UX Newsletter: The UX Notebook
- Special Workbook – 5 Key Questions