In this Friday Fifteen episode, I share 6 ways you can win people and make people ‘like’ you and want to work with you or involve themselves in initiatitves you take.
What will you learn – how to Win People and more!
As product makers, we are constantly interacting with people like coworkers, customers, partners and more. The secret to our success as product makers is deeply embedded in these relationships, more than the technical chops we bring to the table. It’s often these soft skills, as they are called, that matter as we grow our careers as product makers. Here are some tips to get you win people & grow successful relationships at work.
Books Referred to in this Episode
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie (click here to buy on Amazon)
- Tiny Book of Triggers for Product Managers and Designers (click here to listen)
- AARRR Startup Metrics – Goals, Mistakes & Tips (click here to listen)
- HEART Framework for Measuring User Experience (click here to listen)
- 7 Ways to Make Your Product Presentation Stick (click here to listen)
- 6 Ways to Supercharge Your Presentation Opening (click here to listen)
- Introduction to Model Thinking (click here to listen)
- 3 Tools to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
- Model Thinking Procedure to Boost Your Creativity (click here to listen)
Getting Started & Resources
- Tiny Book Of Triggers for actionable triggers to learn fresh new Product Management & Design skills & more. (click here to download)
- Get Started with Design Your Thinking (click here)
- Handpicked Resources (click here)