In this Focus Forty episode of The Design Your Thinking Podcast, I talk to Lulu Cheng who is a Product Manager at Pinterest about the magic of writing, developing a point of view and storytelling.
Who is Lulu Cheng?
Lulu Cheng is a Product Manager on the Discovery team at Pinterest, where she focuses on surfacing relevant, high quality recommendations. Before Pinterest she was a product marketer at Dropbox and spent a lot of time thinking about growth and new user activation.
What will you learn?
- Why is Lulu successful as a product manager?
- How Lulu manages staying productive?
- Lulu’s secrets in managing the balance between being productive and being creative
- What Lulu believes are the top 3 things a Product Manager should be good at
- Lulu’s view of how the discipline of Product Management would change in the next 5 years
- Lulu’s view on how the role of a Product Manager evolve in the years to come?